A beautiful bunch of purple carrots caught my eye while shopping.. who cares if they weren’t on the list!
An actual recipe is really not required here.. simply do this:
· Scrub the carrots and trim the tops.
· If you want to, cut them in half lengthways.
· Place in a roasting dish.
· Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and a bit of honey.
· Scatter over some fresh thyme sprigs, and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
· Roast in a moderate oven (180°C) for about 30-45 minutes or until tender.
Recipe suggestion: Harriet Harcourt
Food Styling: Harriet Harcourt
Photography: Harriet Harcourt