My love of food is whole-hearted and life long – from eschewing games such as hopscotch and playing with dolls in favour of making meringues with my friend Jenny as an 8-year-old girl; to a long standing career in catering, food styling, cooking classes, demonstrations, food writing, and making & selling food products. However, this set of images is simply a reflection of my enjoyment of the colours, shapes and textures of beautiful raw ingredients.
- Garlic » Testing a new camera brought about a series of ethereal pictures of fresh garlic
- Comb Honey » The warm glow of sticky, oozing comb honey!
- Pink Snapper » Fresh from the sea, this beautiful fish deserved to be immortalised before it became dinner!
- Lemons & Zest » Setting sun illuminating fresh lemon zest
- Bok Choy & Gardening etc » Freshly picked & washed bok choy
- Spices » Still life with curry spices
Food Styling: Harriet Harcourt
Photography: Harriet Harcourt